STEP 1 – A Complimentary Discovery Session
- We will define your short-term and long-term goals..
- We will identify what’s blocking you from achieving them.
- We spend a few minutes working on one of your challenges to determine if we work well together.
- If we’re a good fit, we’ll schedule your evaluation which will determine how we will break down your barriers utilizing my Tool Box. I will send you a code for your DISC assessment which you will complete prior to your evaluation session.
STEP 2 – The Evaluation
- We review your DISC Assessment focusing on how you are internally wired, your Blind Spots and how others perceive you under normal circumstances and under stress.
- We create your short-term and long-term goal statements including time frames and measurable achievements.
- We assess how much you have actually bought into your goal statements.
- We map out a schedule to clear your barriers.
- At the end of each session, we measure how aligned you are with your goals.
- As your alignment increases, your success increases as does your confidence, self-esteem and well-being.
As a young professional, Meredith has helped me to find success, balance and happiness in both my career and personal life. From our first discovery session and DISC assessment, Meredith listened to all my concerns and was able to devise a plan to help me reach my goals.
Meredith’s unique approach to coaching, including both DISC methodology and energy work with the
Emotion Code and Body Code, have allowed me to gain a much greater understanding of myself and the people I interact with every day. Meredith has done a phenomenal job tailoring our sessions to my day-to-day work while helping me focus on my overall goals through the Abundance Program.
I am so thankful I found Meredith when I did, and I continue to find success and renewed happiness in my career everyday. I would highly recommend Meredith to anyone who wants to achieve greater success in their current career, may be looking to make a career change, or simply wants to have a greater understanding of his or her own mind.
Paige, Greensboro, NC